[RC] commute and horse time - Alice Grady

Until fairly recently, I had a  commute of 58 miles in each direction.  The drive time usually was an hour and a half in each direction, unless there were accidents or weather, or a bridge-lift.  I think this about maxed out how far I was willing to go (we went this far so I could have my horses here AND my husband could have a pier for his boat).  For the first 6 months of this, I thought I had lost my mind completely.

I have to say, it tired the heck out of me....I was in the zombie zone quite a bit.  But, it beat putting up with boarding problems in the city.