Re: [RC] need some help with tights - Carolyn Burgess

I have to agree with Bruce on this one.  My next pair will be Equissentials.  However, I need to take out a mortgage to buy a pair. Get the endurance jods.  They have a zip side so that you can wear tall boots with them if you want to. They come in long and x-long.  I only need a long and I have a 35" inseam.  This was in the knee patch breeches.  They said I would probably need an xlong if I went full seat, since there is less stretch.  An added bonus is that they are very, very flattering to the female back end.

Carolyn Burgess