Re: [RC] Inline Trailer? - osberg

"If horses are clostrophobic, what new 'hassle's does that add to the whole trailering experience??? So many load well into stock trailers but take a lot more training into other type trailers?  "

I have to say that I have experienced this with my mare.  We fought with her for most of an afternoon when we had to load her into a trailer.  We have a BrenderUp and were so excited to have been able to get such a wonderful trailer for our horses.  We thought that they would be as excited as we were to have such a great trailer to ride in.  After spending the best part of an afternoon trying to coax my mare into the trailer, we finally had a friend bring her stock trailer over to see if that would make any difference ~ and don't you know that my mare walked right up into the stupid trailer after only a few minutes of looking it over!

Betty   ~ In Minnesota ~
http://www.rhythmbeads.com/

Checked by AVG Free Edition.