[RC] need some help with tights - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I'm searching for riding tights but can't seem to find what I want, I want something similiar in material to ariat tek twill tights but i need them in an xlong leg (33" inseam), xl butt, I would also like full seat suede or ultrasuede for gripping. I don't mind the more expensive brands as long as its something that will last for years. Can anybody point me in the right direction or reccomend specific brands that they like. With my first ride next month I want to get rid of the annoyingly short legs of my current tights!
Jess Spoone-Raines