[RC] need some help with tights - Dawn Simas

I just bought some Equissentials (got my tax refund...).  I have to say they are the most well made/fitting tights I've ever seen.  There's even a little horseshoe shaped cell phone pocket in front.  And the company is a dream to work with.  They have a "recycling" program where you send then back when they are worn out and they will remove the deerskin and recondition it and put it on your new tights (which then cost less).  Do this 4 times and get the 5th pair for free.  They will also alter tights for free if you lose weight at any time.  All tights are custom made to 9 different body measurements that you send.

I got the new "Western Jods" that have a flared (stirrup strapped) lower leg that goes over my boots.  I have never been able to use half chaps due to lower leg heat rash, and this solves this problem.  My lower leg will get air circulation and stay cool.  And keeps the dirt from falling into my boots.  :)

Also, I got the "half seat".  A bit more stick to the saddle, but not the loss of flexibility of a full seat.  The deerskin is along the inseam/crotch.

I'm not working for HealthyAsAHorse.net, but I bought mine from them and got a rebate credit of 5% as an AERC member.  Susan is often a vendor at rides everywhere and was at convention.  She only has the Equissential GripBums on her webpage, but she carries the full line.

Dawn