From: KimFue@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:58:57 EST
Subject: [RC]   [RC] Young Ride/Junior FEI Endurance Competitions - Steph Teeter
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: ridecamp-owner@ www.endurance.net

Steph,
   I have a question about Junior/young rider FEI  rides/championship.  Are junior riders/young riders subject to the same fee structure/horse passporting requirements for national FEI rides and membership requirements as senior riders in FEI.  I guess I am asking if the cost for a junior rider to try an FEI ride or qualify for a FEI Junior Championship the same as an adult rider?