From: John Teeter [mailto:johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 2:53 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: robin oscar; steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Lynn McCoy; don Whittle
Subject: Fwd: [RC] [RC] Young Ride/Junior FEI Endurance Competitions - Steph Teeter

Kim,

I'm still working on this, but for CEI** they must be members of USEF+AERC and, if they are younger than 18, must ride with a sponsor or have an AERC waiver. The horse needs normal entry criteria (6 (or 7) years, passport, vacinations).

I think that is it, but I'm not authoritative and maybe the USEF people will correct me if I missed something.

jt.