From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of KimFue@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 1:59 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] [RC] Young Ride/Junior FEI Endurance Competitions - Steph Teeter

Steph,
   I have a question about Junior/young rider FEI  rides/championship.  Are junior riders/young riders subject to the same fee structure/horse passporting requirements for national FEI rides and membership requirements as senior riders in FEI.  I guess I am asking if the cost for a junior rider to try an FEI ride or qualify for a FEI Junior Championship the same as an adult rider?