Re: [RC] living 'dirty'... - Karen Sullivan

Yes, I have two favorite signs...one my sister gave me (now covered with dust):

"It';s okay to notice the dust, it's part of my country look."

And, the other thrift store find (basis for my home decorating scheme), a priceless gem on my front door:

"WELCOME
Although our house is quite a mess,

come in, relax, converse.

It doesn't always look like this......