[RC] lein on horse - Mom Alexander

I just found out today that this person has done this before.  Boarded her horse somewhere for months to a year without paying and then at night secretely "stole" her horse.   But, I live on my horse property, and my 110 pound male German Shepherd is out on guard duty at night, so she might sneak in, but she won't sneak out without the dog alerting me (and possibly alerting her ass) and my security lights flashing.  I am putting a lock on the stall and pasture gate.  Thanks for the tip.