Re: [RC] re: mixing mares and geldings--question to other RC horseexperts - Kathy Macki

I have a 14 yo mare, who I have owned since she was born.  She has always been with geldings, currently 2, and I can guarantee she is still a "virgin".  I have to think Ginny is some type of comedian.  Kathy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 4:08 PM
Subject: [RC] re: mixing mares and geldings--question to other RC horse experts

Wow--I'm really shocked at this news from Ginny.  Do other experts out there think this is for real stuff?  I'm looking for a pasture mate for my mare here in Berkeley/Orinda and was thinking a gelding as she's (my mare) so dominant: am I setting myself up for a fall here?  This sounds pretty terrifying.