[RC] horse experts ...was mare gelding - CTH

Well I just came in from feeding my dumb, mute , alien horse  children who informed me very clearly that they wanted their beet pulp and cookies by doing a series of charades such as picking up the feed bowl and tossing it.
The other not so mute doggie children informed me I feed the horses to well cause the poop is to good tasting to not sample.
And in all this kerflufful TM  I whispered at the top of my lungs HEY!!!STOP IT
and amazingly they all stopped dead and turned to look at me. Then moved out of my way so I could feed them.
Wow all this Equinese learned from the net.....lol
Paddi
P.S. my boy Sidney says he resents being called an alien and will now need professional help
Dr.Q do you specialize in horse psychiatry. Sidney is in need of an emergency consultation