Re: [RC] question to other RC horse experts-googling - SandyDSA

In a message dated 3/5/2006 3:39:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
All that wasted time, when I should have been reading a book, from which I could have learned instantly...............
LOL! If it wasn't so scary, it would be hysterically funny! SOME books support hands on learning; other books get in the way of it. But anyone who thinks that all quality learning can be found in books must have been educated in the California public school systems.  Good night nurse!