[RC] Horse trailers w/living quarters - terry

Friends,  I am contemplating buying my first horse trailer with LQ, moving up from a two-horse, bumper pull.  I am told that the best re-sale value is a three-horse trailer.  I have looked at new Sundowners and Bisons, with dozens of options.

Can you share your opinions on what to buy, more specifically, which are the good quality trailers and ones that have good re-sale value?  What living quarter options would you recommend?  What didn’t you buy with your trailer that you wish you had?  What did you buy that you have found you could have lived without?

At this time I am participating in about one 50 mile endurance ride per month and traveling as far away as 8 to 10 hours.  I am carrying my horse, and sometimes one for a friend.

Your ideas are appreciated.