[RC] Saddles (again!) - Karen Ellis

Okay,
I'm about ready to strap the sofa cushions to my butt and velcro myself on.
I need help!
I have tried many saddles.
I don't want to list them all because I am sure they worked for some of you.

What are you multi-dayers and 100 milers riding in?

I have found a saddle that is quite comfortable for me but my horse does not like it.

The Reactorpanel looks great but its out of my  budget, although with the money I have lost buying and selling saddles, I could have bought one.

I have spent my life riding english and can't handle the western fenders but I like the security and coverage of the western saddles.

I don't like the "perched" feeling of one popular saddles with panels.

Any suggestions?
Karen