[RC] broken bones - screws, plates - smuncy

anyone have experience to share about whether/how this applies to having =
the bone screwed together after a break? (as in, theoretically, the =
screwing should alleviate any potential harm from starting back too =
soon, yes?)

 No first hand experience, as in 'my own', but with others I have known. ( And I have  been present for few revisions .................  plates can bend and screws can break, best to wait til bone itself has healed completely*, a second surgery to redo more screws, ect  will only delay your ride plans.......................... advise having an honest!. talk with your orthopedic surgeon, about what you do..... .StephanieM