Re: [RC] Louisiana Gumbo - KeepsakeFarms

Fred,

Please don't take my post the wrong way.  The ride was great, I am just the type to worry a lot and was excessively worried due to my horse coming off an injury.  He is not allowed to get hurt and although I know that endurance carries its share of dangers, I am currently trying to keep them to a minimum- he is NOT replaceable.

I will probably be back next year, but it is doubtful that I will be going any faster than turtle again, so plan ahead for my award. ;0) just kidding

Hope to see you at City Slickers and I do want you to send me my ride card as well as rider #507's.  She wants hers as well.   I was rider #508.

My address is 2810 Pulse Road, Middleton, TN 38052.

Thanks,
Linda