[RC] Team Madiya - Mary

From: "StephTeeter"
"I love the optimism of this sport. And the generosity that goes with it.
Madiya has relatively few horses (compared to the other UAE stables) - she
has built her little stable up on guts and spunk and hard work. Madiya
conditions her own horses. She has Grace and Jan to help, and recently Juan
(from Spain) who is here for a short time, but there are no hired grooms to
do the training. She believes in  riding her own horses, and training her
own horses."

Sounds like Madiya is one fabulous, kind, devoted women and that Disney should do a story on this UAE women that goes against the local tradition to enjoy and perform her equines to the best of her and their abilities/conditioning. (It would be a better one than the Young Black Stallion!)  Go girl!
A couple of us Albertans are going to try to attend your ride and we would really like to see the Palm tree and camel too John!
Thanks for the words and Pics..... enjoying a bunch.
Mary B.