Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2345 follow-up to seeking owners of Charlie - Chipnml

Wow.  Your happy ending brought tears to my eyes.  I've done some work as a humane investigator, and have seem some pretty horrific sights.  What haunted me the most when I would be dealing with these emaciated, dehydrated, scabby, defeated horses standing knee deep in their own manure (if they were standing at all) was that most of them--at some point--probably had someone who cared about them.  I know "mistake breedings" happen (stallion or mare gets loose and goes looking for love in all the wrong places), but for the most part, someone had high hopes for that baby.  You are so lucky to have your Charlie back!