Re: [RC] riding alone - SturmRanch

  At Redwood I  this year we got trapped behind a very nice man on a very nice mule and his daughter who were riding their first ride.  They would not let us pass, and we asked politely several times.   Most of those trails are  beautiful single track.  They would not maintain a steady pace - hurry up and wait - hurry up and wait.

They finished ahead of us, but it was a 25 for heaven sake.  We were just trying to give MY new horse a nice sensible  first experience.

Probably by now someone has explained trail courtesy to them.

Nancy Sturm