Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:20 AM
Subject: [RC] riding alone

Jody you are not a grinch...I totally understand.  I HATE folks that pass you and then slow down.

I like to ride alone too and I also always ask if I come up behind a rider or group of riders and I want to stay behind them.  If they are at a good speed and I want to stay there I'll ask "do you mind if I ride with y'all a bit" and am not the least offended if the person or group wants to ride alone.  But boy does it irk me when someone does what you described to me.

Come to think of it maybe you are a grinch...but if so, I guess I am too! LOL.

Tracey

Maybe I am a Grinch....but I like to ride ALONE.

Jody the Grinch