[RC] Old Pueblo Endurance Ride March 3/5 & 3/6 2006 - WRSINOSKY

Liz:  I've done LD's at the Old Pueblo the last two years.  It is a wonderful ride!  This will be the first time it is held for two days and I'm really looking forward to it.

The trails are very well marked (even I didn't get lost!), the scenery some of the best on our state of AZ.  I did the 30 (or 35-can't remember what it was) on a barefooted Doimas and he had no problems.  But this time since he's been on and off lame, I'' put his Epics on him just to be safe.

I touched the sky last year.  I was all alone with Doimas as we climbed to the top of a long, steep, grass covered hill.  The sun was up maybe an hour and everything was quiet except for the howling of coyotes somewhere in the distance.  We paused for a moment, just to absorb that wonderful sense of spirituality that comes over you, oh too seldom in our lives.  It was like we were the only two creatures alive, smelling the clean air, listening to the coyotes and viewing the snowcapped mountains in the distance.  Beautiful.

The whole reason I ride...

Come join us.  You will not be disappointed in the ride, trails, ride manager & crew. This is truly God's country.

Cindy Edwards
M33041
Buckeye, AZ