[RC] Ovarian Tumors - Suvut

Several years ago, my very promising 6-year old mare began acting "studish."  After palpation by my vet, she was diagnosed with a HUGE granulosa cell tumor on her ovary.  After surgery to remove it -- turned out to be the size of a cantalope -- she began bleeding internally.  She had massive trauma from the bleeding, and foundered.  Tried to save her for several months, but ended up having her put down.  Needless to say, it was horrible for me, since I had bred and raised her.

Sorry for bad news, but those tumors are horrible and not to be messed with.  Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Susan in Louisville