Re: [RC] EVERYONE HAS AN AGENDA - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Maybe YOU live in an area where that is viable. Many people do not. I do not. I'm happy to provide you with pictures of my trails. No one could have a barefoot 50 mile horse. If I lived where it was sandy or even had dirt, it might be different. You can't blanket everyone so easily. Not everyone lives where you do. You make it sound as though those who shoe and attend rides are being selfish. Truth is, you have no idea what all our conditions or horses are like. People don't like being pigeon holed, or being told why they do or do not do something.
Tiffany