[RC] SE Boy Scout ride---horse offered - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello,

  I have an extra horse for the Boy Scout Pow Wow 50.  If someone out there would like to ride her (yes, she is a mare) please contact me.  She is a really nice big mare that anyone can ride, from junior to heavyweight rider.   All I ask is you pay the entry and ride a conservative pace with me and my daughter.   I can even provide a Double R endurance saddle if needed.

Jody

Do you Yahoo!?