[RC] WEC! - BREJD

  O. k I am a no body. BUT I am sick of what could have been, should have been, would be. Riding at this level is something that more of you would like to do. IT TAKES GUTS!!!! How many of you out there would put your work on the line, family, friends, o.k HORSE on the line...do you realize that when you ride international that you sign over your horse?? no questions asked?? O,K MAYBE A FEW (VBG).    O.K few.
  Those who ride on the teams  Try their best to make the U.S.A look good. But ..big butt....they still ride FOR the team...they rode for us...do I need to remind you??? U.S.A.
  Horses got into trouble, yes... they did so at Tevis, W.C and YOUR LOCAL ENDURANCE RIDE...You say we should have better completion rate...well my thoughts are this...we sent the best that applied..we looked them over and then sent them over. If you thought that your horse was better WHY did you not apply?? We send the best we had. Where were you?? Want to complain?? next time join in and make a difference!!  I will sign this because I do beleive in the team. Dory Jackson  you can email me at BREJD@xxxxxxx