[RC] to change the subject-you're not going to believe this - cathryn whitaker

Well, since I see you all have kissed and pretty much made up, I'll throw something at you that will challange your mind a little.  Here is a moral issue.  Will I go to Hell because my Ford dealer dropped dead of a heart attack.  Yes, that's right, I am the b@#tch  that spent so much energy on my F350 that he couldn't take it anymore.  Truck is still crap but they burried him yesterday.  My nephew called and said  "Hey Aunt Cathryn, I got some people I want you to hex for me."  This is not one bit funny.  Anyhow, who can I torment now?    It had nothing to do with his 2 ppd habit and his double A personality right?  Oh well,  guess I will just have to trade and take my $12,000 loss.  Whoda thunk it. Cathryn Whitaker