Re: [RC] [RC] Let's talk endurance goals for '06 - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I only have 2 goals for '06.

1. Finally get past my fear of going faster than a trot!

2. Actually make it to and start in something endurance related lol! I'm great with training rides but something ALWAYS comes up when I plan to enter!

Jess Spoone-Raines