[RC] goals for '06 - June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf

My first goal is to stay in one piece!!!  Then the second is to get the boy Tyler back into shape and attack some new trails.  He did so awesome in 2004 and really likes new trails sooooooo maybe to Fort Howes...I don't want to jinx next year with planning ahead but, I really want to get out and cover some ground.  Mike and I also want to get some of our other horses out and started...I have 2 RD Five Star daughters that are ready to rock and roll and Bullwinkle (alias Moose) he is our KA Czbuthan son ....a big boy....that sure looks like he'll carry a heavyweight with no problem.

My at home goals...to finish up the barn and pastures...so we can travel more to rides.

June

p.s. it's really cold here in WI today...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf
16706 Hilltop Rd