Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Reply to Risk Question & Mileage

In a message dated 12/5/2005 10:29:31 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, dabneyesq@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If by "risk" you mean "risk of harm to the horse," then I don't agree higher
mileage increases that.

Okay, Dabney, not to be Clinton-esque, but could you now define "harm"? (and how does that relate, in your opinion, to higher mileage increases, though I am fully aware of degradation in any bio-system resulting from repetitive movements).

Thanks,
 Frank