RE: [RC] Reply to Risk Question & Mileage - Jon . Linderman

"That factor of risk/exposure is not a linear progression, more likely logarithmical."

Yes, I agree.  And why IMHO amassing miles 25 at a time is in no way equal to amassing miles 50-100 at a time.  Its harder on the horse and human to do it right.

Jon

"Bob Morris" <bobmorris@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12/05/2005 01:22 PM