[RC] Goals for '06 - Tracy Blue

Here are my goals.....(in no particular order)
1. ride the shore-to-shore again this year with my GREAT junior rider and hopefully;
    Walt, Joe, Lynn and Charlie....you know who  you are :-)
2. finish a ride on my rescued Spanish Mustang. Tried at Point Chaser but due,
    completely to rider error, only made it 15 miles. But did learn the strengths of my
    junior rider so it was a good thing.
3. start my 5 y.o. Anglo Arab who is physically great and mentally challenged!
4. make lots of new friends, learn something from all I meet, have more incredible
    experiences and be thankful for every day!
5. see Chip Jack riding.... missed her last season!
6. do a 100 miler with my junior....she wants to SOOOOO bad!
And Laura, maybe camp with you, Mark, Murphy and Muppet and enjoy some brats and some grape juice

Tracy Blue

Yahoo! Shopping