[RC] HRM - Missing (:-( - Sherman

We had a great 21 mile ride today with daughter & a few friends. Cool, clear weather and five frisky horses. It was great. Only trouble is that I discovered that I'd lost my HRM the last time I was at Sterling Pt. staging area (Folsom Lake) about 10-14 days ago. Probably left it on the trailer hitch or truck bumper when we left, nicely tucked away in its black storage box. We left in a hurry to pick up kids after school. Has anyone found one or heard of anyone else finding one & not knowing how to find the owner?

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA