From: terre
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 7:58 PM
Subject: [RC] "Worst Condition" award for Riders

>Hey all-  How about Best & Worst Condition Awards for  Riders ?  Except there
>would be no drug testing !  Does Advil test  ?  - Heidi Helly

Ride Over the Rainbow actually has done this a few times!  We have a
"Worst Condition" form that mimics the AERC Best Condition form, and
we judge the ten tail-enders (all distances) at the awards breakfast on Sunday.

Things like "ability to rise out of a standard lawn-chair"--points
deducted for use of the arms.  "Lesions and tack galls" --based on
how much whining they've done to their crews/family--unless they want
to show 'em.  We make 'em jog a little bit... It's a hoot!

terre