[RC] re: things I learned in 2005 - Mary Campbell-Crowder

The most important lesson I learned in 2005....
NEVER change anything before, at, or during a ride!!!
this includes but is not limited to : feed, rump rugs, tights, farriers, vehicles and space heaters.

I learned that even though my mare has a fairly rough start to ride she can calm down ;>)  the first few miles are a crap shoot though <G>

That I really need to get in better shape to handle those COLD morning starts.
...no really, I didn't know my lungs needed air...asthma is a mean mistress...

My Morgan mare is one tough little cookie.

Thunderstorms are really hard on trailer awnings, I saw 2 ripped up this year!!

Lots of other stuff I'm sure will come to mind at 2:00am, just like everything else I tend to forget throughout the day!!

MaryBeth