[RC] Best Condition/Worst Condition Awards - DVeritas

Perhaps, a solution to the LD BC thing, could be to award TWO awards at the end of LD's or even endurance rides.

A Best Condition Award and a Worst Condition Award.
A valuable education could be had at each end of the spectrum.

The Head Vet could really educate the masses, then.

Is "education" a function of the Head Vet at endurance or LD rides?

I wonder how many riders would complain that the judging for the Worst Condition Award wasn't fair and if awarded regionally, that they'd sure like it to be on their AERC record.

If RECOGNITION is so darn important, I say let's recognize everybody...the good, the bad and the complacent.

Frank