From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:47:27 GMT
Subject: [RC] B on gut sounds

Please Reply to: Diane Roby diane_roby2002@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ghost Horses/Lawrence

You mentioned the dreaded B on gut sounds at the first vet check and how to
improve that....I have to ask, have you found a way?  I did 2 LDs and while I
sponged, she ate and drank well, my mare still have a B on gut sounds at the
final vet out and I wondered how to improve that.  I'd like to move up to 50's
with her eventually but I won't do it if it turns out to be detrimental to her.
She was still happy, still drinking, eating, peeing and pooing after the ride
but worry wart that I am those B's bothered me.