Re: [RC] If horses don't care..... - DVeritas

In a message dated 12/2/2005 8:46:30 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, Jon.Linderman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sur the expereince has some value, but bottom line the BC is for the ego of the biped, not the horse.

I guess, to continue on this thread, if riders become better stewards of their horses because they find themselves able to SHOW for BC...GREAT.

If they become better stewards of their horses because they find themselves WINNING a BUCKET for BC....GREAT.

If they show for BC and don't "win" anything because of it, maybe they could look back on the ride and find something there of True Value.

SIDENOTE:  I don't believe this "discussion" is necessarily existential in nature, perhaps it is only about STANDARDIZATION.  If that's true, then I'm thinking the BOD members who bother to read this list probably got that message.
LAST SIDENOTE:  No where in my post above are the letters LD used.  Thank you.

Frank