[RC] LDs crew - larry Miller

One really doesn't need a crew for a LD.  Have all your stuff ready for the vet check and have it there.  If it is in camp, it is easy, if it is out of camp and ride management doesn't take it, then get it out there.  Carry as much as you can with you.  I have carried my drink, grain, goodies for me, elyte for the horse, and whatever else I thought I needed immediately in case my stuff didn't get there.  It certainly is easier with a crew but it isn't necessary.  When I took my kids, they did their own work with me yapping at them and when I take other folks' kids, those kids do their own work with me yapping at them.  You can do it,  just go and do it.  Jeanie