[RC] "lite feeds" - gwcarman

I have a 7 yo gelding that lives on air.  He can keep his weight on with just hay but I worry about him not getting all his nutrients.    I have cut his sweet feed back to a minimum...basically enough for him to eat a scoop of vitamins (Accel)  with.   I see where Triple Crown has a lite feed. It is to be nutritionally fortified so you only have to feed a minimum of 2 pds a day to meet a horses nutritional needs.  Has anyone tried this feed or any other "lite' feeds?   Are there any other supplements i could feed that would allow me to drop the sweetfeed?

    - debbie (MD)