[RC] Specialized Saddles/High Withers - Vchorsegal

Hi-
  I am a dealer for Specialized, and I have been doing endurance for 16 years.  I love my cutback International, I bought it for a high withered gelding.  Also- If you want a pommel- the Elite Models come with a slim line pommel that allows more room.  All my friends & clients love these saddles.  There are a lot of horses that no other saddle fits well at all !  I am in Valley Center, CA, and anyone is welcome to come ride in one of mine !!  Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly, Endurance Trainer