[RC] According to my friends...OT - Suzi Maiorisi

my divorce is 'wearing off' Smiley emoticon Got my hair cut over Tgiving and aside from compliments I've gotten 'I guess your divorce is wearing off' WooHoo...new house with 11 acres, new hair, new LIFE! Moving on is a good thing...got a new horse, too, for those 'sister rides', you know, the non-endurance related rides done at an incredibly slow pace...
Sorry, just had to say something...
Suzi.