Re: [RC] [RC] LD regional BC - Peggety123

Hi Joe,
I guess that my big pet peeve about this whole thing is that it has been left so "grey".  It needs to be "black and white"....none of this "may"....it should be "must", IMO.

Especially with the regional awards that we have - EVERYONE should have an opportunity to get an award that they ALL had an opportunity to  compete for.

Peggy Eaton