Re: [RC] Earle Baxter - SturmRanch

Hi Carolyn,

I'm interested in your choice of pacing rather than trotting Standardbreds.  I was really regretting buying a horse that paced at the track - got lots of "advice" about how tough it would be to deal with the pacing.

Should have talked to you first - in a very short period of riding, he moves off at a nice big trot every time I ask.  He also has a very pretty canter, and I have to assume the pace is still there somewhere, should I need it.  I haven't had the opportunity to talk to anyone who knew him at the track, but his low dollar earnings suggest he was slow.

Nancy Sturm