[RC] re: [RC] Albuquerque & Estancia, NM, Me Too! - Gloria Adams

Hi All,

Me too, me too! I am thinking of moving to Albuquerque, NM area too. Please include me in the info you are sending regarding this area to Kitty Longino!

I live near Phoenix, AZ & it is now a H*llhole – a “little” L.A. now. Out of control real estate prices, out of control traffic problems (& the state says they have no money to fix), out of control educational system (they are now training “30 Day Wonders” teachers), out of control heat (it is much hotter here now than when I moved here in 1992), out of control ATV riders (they are now all over & have taken over riding lands – literally cannot ride there anymore), gangs, UUUGGGHHH! The system is definitely broken here folks!  Thanks!

thetripler_at_direcway_dot_com