[RC] Albuquerque & Estancia, NM - RibbonRidg

Hi all!
I just realized I can ask this question here, and thanks in advance for any and all replies.

I am seriously considering a relocation to the Albuquerque/Estancia area, need info on:
1) riding close to home
2) possible dust storms, and does the wind really blow all the time?
3) cost of grass hay or whatever can be bought there?
4) pay scale for lowly nursing assistant
5) whatever other info you think is pertinent.

I am probably moving 7 horses, would like to know most cost-effective way to do that, as I have a 3/horse trailer, tractor, umpteen corral panels, etc. ha ha.

Please feel free to respond to the list or privately, and again, thanks,
Kitty Longino
NW Arkansas