[RC] re: trailer bearings - Mary Campbell-Crowder

Ahhh...that's the scary thing. My bearings and everything were greased/checked back in April!
My wonderful trailer guy, who by the way drove 30 miles yesterday to save us, said that it can happen at anytime! He's been working on trailers for close to 25 years and has even seen it happen on brand new trailers...scary.

So definately keep up that trailer maintenance!!!

Thanks for angels and trailer guys!!!!
MB