[RC] i'm sooo not AWAKE!!! re:the good, the bad, & the ugly - Mary Campbell-Crowder

I just sent the email which I spent most of my brain writing and only sent the first part if it DUH!!
I'm too tired to rewrite the whole thing so here's the highlights...
UUMMM...
passed vet check with flying colors
went back out, Mare felt off, I pulled her anyway
I'm now part of "Team Defeat" (maybe i'll post that story later)
Almost lost entire wheel off of trailer on the way home (broke the barrings)
Thanks to the angel of a man who almost wrecked to flag us down :>)
a 4 hour trip home took 12hours UGH!
I learned to hook up a trailer so you can drive home on 3 wheels...sans equine <G>

I really need a nap!
MaryBeth