Re: [RC] Little Joe saddle pads? - Chris Paus

Here's the link. It's better-horsetack.com   http://www.better-horsetack.com/lj/index.cfm?page=aboutus
when you are there, click on the link for "bareback saddle." It's more than the typical bareback pad and less than a typical treeless saddle. I've got one and ride in it a lot. They are very stable and secure and safe to use with stirrups. The only caveat I would offer is to use peacock stirrups or something that will give if you get in a jam... the saddles have a d=ring for the stirrup leathers, not a traditional stirrup bar, which would allow the leathers to slide off if you get hung up.

I do a lot of tough trail riding in mine, as well as use it for quick tack ups for dinking around the farm on horseback.

And no, I do not get any kickbacks.. I just really like this product!

chris

Ann Blankenship <annieb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I?ve heard some people mention a Little Joe pad.  Haven?t been able to locate these on the web.  Who carries them or manufactures them?  Am I getting the name wrong?

Also, is the RC archive search engine not working?

Ann

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com