Re: [RC] [RC] Training Filly - Soli Sorokin

Not sure if you are talking about a sidepull, hackamore, or The
Bitless Bridle aka Dr. Cook's version. If the latter....

You can get them from www.bitlessbridle.com

You can also get them from someone who makes similar models that
hasn't been threatened with extinction by Dr. Cook's lawyers. Not
gonna find any on the net, though, because he's already threatened
them, most likely.  ;)

I have a Dr. Cook's bridle, and some Ahmish saddle maker acquaintences
that also make biothane/beta equipment, including bitless bridles on
request, but they do not openly market them, for the reasons already
stated. If you know someone that knows someone, it's possible to get
one  ;)

I can put a bit on my bitless bridle without any modification, though,
so I'm wondering if you are talking about a different type of bridle.
There are many makers of sidepulls and such that are made in the US;
you can find several on endurance.net

~S